Terms & Conditions
All information, products and services displayed on the myprinker.com website shall considered as an "invitation to offer". Your order for purchase constitutes your "offer" which shall be subject to the terms and conditions as listed below. We have the right to accept or reject your offer without assigning any reason thereof.
In order to use the myprinker.com website belonging to Things Ally Private Limited (hereafter referred as TAPL), you (The User) have accepted the following terms and conditions given below.
TAPL reserves the right to add, delete, alter or modify these terms and conditions at any time.
- Pricing Information -While Things Ally Private Limited( hereafter referred as TAPL) strives to provide accurate product and pricing information, pricing or typographical errors may occur. TAPL cannot confirm the price of a product until after you order. In the event that a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product information, TAPL shall have the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any orders placed for that product, unless the product has already been dispatched. In the event that an item is mispriced, TAPL may, at its discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. Unless the product ordered by you has been dispatched, your offer will not be deemed accepted and TAPL will have the right to modify the price of the product and contact you for further instructions using the e-mail address provided by you during the time of registration, or cancel the order and notify you of such cancellation. In the event that TAPL accepts your order the same shall be debited to your credit card account and duly notified to you by email that the payment has been processed. The payment may be processed prior to TAPL dispatch of the product that you have ordered. If we have to cancel the order after we have processed the payment, the said amount will be reversed back to your credit card account. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice
- Product Information - We have made every effort to display the color of our products that appear on the site as accurately as possible. However, as the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of color will be accurate
- TAPL will not be responsible for any damage suffered by users from use of the services on myprinker.com. This without limitation includes loss of revenue or data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, missed deliveries, or service interruptions as may occur because of any act / omission of the vendor. This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, negligence, defect, deletion, error, omission, interruption, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behaviour, or under any other cause of action.
- The prices and availability of products are subject to change without prior notice at the sole discretion of TAPL.
- Cancellation Policy -Please note that there may be certain orders that we are unable to accept and must cancel. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. Some situations that may result in your order being cancelled include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department. We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled after your credit card has been charged, the said amount will be reversed back in your Card Account.
- Cancellations by the Customer -In case we receive a cancellation notice and the order has not been shipped by us, we shall cancel the order and refund the amount as per refund policy. The orders that have already been shipped out by us will not be cancelled and you will have to check our return policy on those orders. The customer agrees not to dispute the decision made by TAPL and accept TAPL's decision regarding the cancellation.
- TAPL shall not entertain any complaints after 15 days, once the order is delivered.
- This agreement shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of INDIA. The Courts at Indore, Madhya Pradesh shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement.